<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> THE TIME WENT MUCH TO FAST | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Friday, October 21, 2011

THE TIME WENT MUCH TO FAST

Red, Red Eyes


It was such a great idea to take our car to the MTC and come home on weekends. Packing our house seem to take forever so the weekends gave us the opportunity to hang out with Kami, Joe and the kids. We are so grateful for their hospitality. There were a few that wanted to say their last good-by's and dropped by to visit....we thank you.

Chrystal and Chris invited us to dinner while we were in Provo. Great company, great food.

Kami, Misti and Michelle took us to the airport the morning of the 17th. I hope it is a very long time before I have to experience the sad good-byes that took place the night before as well as at the airports. My heart is still healing. We were in a circle having family prayer Sunday evening when Amanda made an announcement. She stepped into the circle with her 9 year old Sniffy (her Wooky blanket) with a large pair of scissors. She asked her mom to cut a piece out of it to give to me. Of course I lost it. She is inseparable from her Sniffy. Kami then cut a heart about 6 inches long from the blanket. Later I told Amanda that I thought it was pretty amazing that she had done that. She replied that she was pretty amazed at herself as well. I carry it in my purse and now I am sniffing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment