<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> WE DIED AND VISITED HEAVEN | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WE DIED AND VISITED HEAVEN

This heaven is called Tenikwa. With my devotions for cats this was like a dream come true. As I have talked to others and they have expressed their fear and couldn't imagine us doing this. On the other hand I will never know how someone can climb or stand on mountain cliffs.....I freeze. But the soothing purr of a kitten or in this case "CAT" can just put me to sleep. It was all I could do to not put my arms around her and just lay down by her side. If I never go on another vacation the rest of my life I will feel satisfied. NOW......if I could only figure out how to take one home with me....hmmmmmmmm! I am in hopes you are able to open and view this short video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment