<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> CAPE TOWN MISSION

Thursday, July 7, 2011

On the 22nd I made sure I was in the front yard pulling weeds when the mail lady came. I asked her if she could call me the next morning to tell me if the call was there. We had invited many family and friends, we sure didn't want them showing up to no call. She was a real doll about it and sure enough called me at 8 am the next morning to say, "The call is here!" I told her to honk her horn when she came so I could run out and take her picture. Proof at the left. Karen had told me that it would be coming. Beings Pres. Watson had let us know that it was truly issued and there was no holidays in between......it "WOULD" be coming for sure. It was high noon when I called Karl and told him the call had arrived. I told him I opened it and we were going to West Germany. He replied, "WHAT!!!!" He had told me the day before that if I opened it without him I could go alone. Haaaaaaaa, right! I laid it on the patio table and had to watch it for 4 hours while I worked getting ready for the crowd. And once again my sweet friend Tammy McCray and her son Ben came to the rescue bailing me out with their angle hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment