<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER THROUGH CLEAN WINOWS.....THANKS ELDERS!!!! | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Saturday, November 19, 2011

EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER THROUGH CLEAN WINOWS.....THANKS ELDERS!!!!




While Elder Henderson was in the states for his mother's funeral I had noticed some mold on the wall. They take that really serious here. So each day after my office shift, about 8-10 hours, I would come home and clean. By last Saturday I was nearly finished however, I could not reach the large windows on a small sun porch we have. It was the elders P-Day so I twisted their arms in helping me out....it didn't take much. They did a great job. The super said they had never before been cleaned and the building is really old. Our elders are so "AWESOME." Not looking forward to transfers, they will be missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment