<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> Check Out the Scarey Cat's of Cape Town | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Friday, December 9, 2011

Check Out the Scarey Cat's of Cape Town

At home I have had a "special friend" since he was 15 yrs. old that ended up being in our bishopric a couple years back. He has given me grief about my cats since day one. Thinking I would be un-scathed by Monte's heckling I came to South Africa. Now my "special friend" is Elder Clyde Mahler, age 81 yrs. from Texas. He and his wife are here to photograph records for the Family History Department and leave to go home in January. He is just an older version of our Monte. We love him anyway even though is has no taste when it comes to animal friends.

Misti is the cat top left. She lives at the flat downstairs but comes to eat, drink, sleep and do as she pleases. The cat below I saw one day while inspecting the elders apartments. Just for all those "Cat Lovers" out there, cats are alive and well in Cape Town, South Africa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment