<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> This has been the day every missionary wishes for........ | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This has been the day every missionary wishes for........















and here is the rest of the story.......... I would like you to meet Angela and her two beautiful children. Angela is very much a christian and had been taking her children to church but they were not happy where they were attending. Angela must work some Sundays and her children attended the LDS branch in Langa with some friends. When Angela wanted them to go to their church they told her that they didn't like that church and wanted to go to Langa Branch. Angela was surprised as she had been having a hard time getting them to go to church at all. She figured she had better go herself and check out what they were finding so special. The weekend Elder Henderson went back to the states for his mom's funeral I visited the Langa Branch with Elder and Sister Mahler. That is the day I met Angela. I fell in love with her the minute I met her. She seemed so kind and her spirit radiated from her eyes when she spoke. As we talked she told me that her husband had died only six months ago. At that time I took the opportunity to share with her about our precious Heath and how I understood exactly how she felt. Since that time we have been e-mailing back and forth. I have been talking to the the Mahler's to check her progress. She has some wonderful friends in the Langa Branch that have really been good examples of the gospel teachings. Today the elders came in the office and told me that Angela had said she wanted to be baptized. The date will probably be the 8th of January 2012. I cannot describe the joy I felt for her. The elders said she is so interested in what it is going to take to go to the temple and be able to have her husband sealed to her for all time and eternity. Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing me to be a very small part of the awesome event. I am yet to find out if her children are so going to be baptized but I would be very surprised if they weren't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment