<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> DAY 1 | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Friday, September 28, 2012

DAY 1

Thank you Grandma for the scrambled egg sandwich.

So sorry Josh........
    Are you surprised that we didn't wake up until 10 a.m., well at least that is when the girls woke up. The older you get the harder it is to sleep beyond 6 a.m. No problem though it gave me time to study my scriptures. By the time we all showered (Grandpa had gone into the office early) I made us all the famous "scrambled egg sandwich," I know Josh, eat your heart out. By the time Elder Henderson came and picked us up to go to the office it seems it was about 2:30 p.m.

    The girls met Elder & Sister Oldham, Elder Davuke and Elder to Tukuafu. Elder Tukuafu brought his ukulele and Elder Davuke sang "I'm Your's." Amanda was twitter-patted. 

    They were still suffering some jet lag so we went for a short jaunt to Century Mall at Canal Walk. It seems to be a love, hate relationship with most people about this place. It is probably the largest mall I have ever seen. The architecture is, in my opinion, amazing and it is surrounded by a canal, a beautiful setting. Not to mention the 400 store inside. We had dinner there at Primi's, which was very good, as usual. After a bit of Christmas shopping we came home.
 
    Kami fell asleep on the couch while Grandma, Grandpa and Amanda watched "Beverly Hills Chiwawa. I think Grandpa ended up going to bed.

    I still feel like I am in shock........is this real?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment