<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> DAY 12 | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DAY 12

Today was another busy one......Elder H and I went to the office in the morning while the girls got ready. I took them back to the V&A Waterfront to do some shopping. From there we went to Canal Walk. I was able to finish up my Christmas shopping so Kami could take it home in her extra suit case.

They loved Canal Walk. There are 400 stores of all kinds. We could not keep Amanda away from the shoes store. Cape Town is a place of very high fashion.

That afternoon we went to the  ****** hospital where the first heart transplant took place. The tour took about 2 hours and even I found it very interesting. With Kami being in the field of heart treatment she absolutely loved it. Their are life size figures of wax and real life settings. I have pictures and will post them as soon as I can find them on my lap top.

That evening we took the girls to eat at Magica Roma the number 100 best restaurant in South Africa with a delectable Italian cuisine. Then loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment