<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://www.tunescoop.com/play/323132333131/disney-the-lion-king-the-circle-of-life-mp3'></bgsound> DAY 15 & GOOD BYE FOR NOW | CAPE TOWN MISSION

Friday, October 12, 2012

DAY 15 & GOOD BYE FOR NOW

I guess it had to happen, the end of this "2 Weeks of Bliss." There were no pictures taken this day, only those taken in our mind and hearts. I don't know if our daughter will ever understand the full impact of what she did in sacrificing her time to work long hours and her money to come to visit us. I had suffered a great deal with being home sick before this, however, after Kami and Amanda left a peace came over me that is unexplainable, for this I will be forever grateful. I have been able to submerge myself into the work of the Lord like never before.

Kami finishing packing after afterwhich we went over to the Howard Center for brunch at Grace's and to meet Brice, our sweet friend. While there Jenny came to say good-bye and brought them both a gift.

The airport was sad but not as sad as our last parting, it was filled more with gratitude and love. THANK YOU OUR DARLING DAUGHTER.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
God be with you until we meet again. xoxox

1 comments:

Kami (tayo) said...

It was just as great for us as it was for you! I have seen that same peace come over Amanda since our return. I know how priceless it is to be able to really be there and see, smell, hear and truly experience another country. No amount of pictures and stories can ever bridge the gap of being there in person! It was our honor to share your mission with you! Thanx for spoiling us rotten! We love you both!

Post a Comment